Having a great idea is not enough, you have to transform your vision into reality.
Have a great idea, but don’t know where to start?
You are not alone, I work with many entrepreneurs who need help turning their ideas into viable businesses.
Never underestimate the power of starting small and taking consistent action.
When you are a creative person, moving forward in a structured way can be difficult as you have many ideas in mind. The problem is that, without organization, you work on several of these at the same time and rarely manage to turn your ideas into results.
I share 13 tips that can help you make your ideas come true:
- The ability to concentrate is key to making ideas come true, it eliminates distractions.
- Focus on the possibilities instead of the limitations, allocate time daily to your idea.
- When you allot time to work on a task, respect it and don’t give it up halfway.
- The environment should be conducive to work, create a quiet space where you can focus.
- The organization is what will allow you to move forward, work with clear systems that allow you to move forward.
- Write your idea and divide it into several goals, break the goals down into small tasks and get started.
- Execution will make you produce results, complete small tasks that lead you to complete specific goals.
- Remember that there is a solution for every problem, avoid wasting a lot of time on the problem and be open in search of solutions.
- Ask for help when you need it, your community, friends and family give you additional insight.
- Be open to feedback and suggestions. This allows you a different view of your idea and could help you strengthen it.
- Enjoy the process, appreciate and value your progress, using an agenda where you write down your progress helps to visualize the progress.
- Surround yourself with optimistic people who make their ideas come true, eliminate negative voices from your environment.
- Get started, stop saying you don’t have time and start working on those small but valuable tasks that will get you closer to the goal.