The main asset of any e-commerce business is usually considered to be a highly optimized and well-designed online store. Retailers are still hesitant if they need to build a mobile app that will copy their existing site. However, they definitely have to do it, and here’s why.
In 2016, Google published a study in which 58% of mobile users use their smartphones to monitor prices, offers and discounts, check reviews, compare products, and even buy products. What’s more, 66% of those people used their device to make a purchase at least once a week. Thus, it might seem that 38% of purchases made via mobile devices are not that high for mobile devices. However, every online store owner should remember that customers first use their smartphones to check available offers, and only then their desktops. Given these statistics, questions arise: Isn’t a responsive site a better alternative to a mobile app, or isn’t a responsive site alone enough to run e-commerce? This may be enough for real estate website development , but nothing more. In this article, we will look at the main benefits of mobile apps.
real estate application development
The figure shows an example of the implementation of a map showing a facility and surrounding infrastructure in the Trulia app
Convenience of applications
When creating a design concept for an application, it is important to keep usability in mind. The user must intuitively understand how to use the application.
- A UI prototype is created, i.e. directly the user interface.
- All possible screens and their states are being developed.
- Based on the prototype, the design is developed directly, taking into account the requirements of the project (colors, stylistic features, etc.)
The result of this approach is an application that does not raise questions from the user. An example of a successful solution is the American application ZILLOW – simple, convenient, with clear navigation.
Real estate mobile apps and web ad aggregators can be standalone startups or sales tools for real estate businesses:
- Startup projects.
- Real estate agencies.
- Developers (for the sale of building objects).
- Tourism sector
- Municipalities of cities (sale of urban real estate), etc.
Buying, selling and renting residential plots involves many long-term labor-intensive processes. It is easy to optimize and speed up these operations – it is enough to order the creation of a mobile application for real estate in different companies.
Web design and development services of professionals will readily take on projects of any complexity and scale. We guarantee a high-quality result in the form of an effective solution for smartphones (tablets, smart watches) running on Android, iOS.
Why are applications in demand in the real estate market?
For real estate seekers, the mobile application solves the following tasks:
- quick search for housing in the area of interest, the ability to compare different options;
- more accurate finding of the necessary objects due to convenient search filters;
- prompt free adjustment of contact with the owner;
- familiarization with current prices, offers;
- displaying the location of the house on the map, laying out the route, inspecting the entire area for pharmacies, supermarkets, kindergartens, and other important points;
- the ability to read the comments of other users about the level of services provided by organizations;
The construction industry is growing steadily and at a fast pace, but one thing remains unchanged – construction projects require complex and optimal coordination of people and resources at the sites. The role of mobile applications in the construction industry is growing as they more effectively allow you to track team work, process stages, deadlines, equipment and much more.
The traditional form of construction management involved the use of spreadsheets, reference books, and e-mail. And this affected performance and increased the complexity of information storage and documentation.
Mobile applications for construction, on the other hand, took over the mostroutine part of the work of builders – digitizing documentation, calculating and accounting resources, automating a number of tasks, which increased productivity and accelerated project implementation times, not to mention overall cost reductions.